Looking for something?
1. You need a hosting account with Pixel Point. You can order a hosting account by submitting an order here:
2. After your account has been setup, you will receive an account setup email within 24 hours after signing up. You can then upload your files and create your email accounts.
3. Now you can go ahead and request/make a change to the DNS to point to our servers or you can transfer your domain to us and wait until the changes have propagated. You will be sent a transfer email once you sign up that will provide you with our name servers or you can email us back with your login information for your domain registrar account, and we will make the changes for you.
4. About 24 to 48 hours later, your domain should be pointing to your new hosting account with Pixel Point.
5. Let a few days pass by just to make sure your domain points to your Pixel Point hosting account everywhere in the world. You can now cancel your old hosting account with your old hosting company.