Menu Functionality

Home Forums Tile Menu Menu Functionality

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Phil Knight
    Participant

Hello
      Just installed this on my Joomla 4.3.2 site. I have 4 modules of 4 tiles on one page and customised the colours.
      2 questions

1) When I add submenus to a tile and click on the main tile name the sub menus appear but the colour of the tile changes to another tile but only half of the tile where the menus are displayed.
      2) How can I have the main tile name not become a link but just move across to display sub menus? I have tried seperator and menu heading.

Any help would be appreciated.
      Many thanks
      Phil

Dan Riefstahl
      Blocked

Hi Phil. I’m happy to help. Do you have a URL I can look at?
        Thanks
        Dan

Phil Knight
        Participant

Hi Dan
          Site is an internal site I am afraid but have attached a screen shot

Attachments:
          You must be logged in to view attached files.
          Dan Riefstahl
          Blocked

Hi Phil,

I’d love to help but its pretty hard without being able to use dev tools to see what’s going on. My guess is that the container on the submenu needs some CSS added for min-height? If you can move to an online environment I can give more insight.

Thanks
            Dan

Phil Knight
            Participant

Hi Dan
              Appreciate the offer and as its an internal site I understand.
              Managed to find a way around the issue.

Sue Grady
              Participant

Does this work with PHP 8? I have installed and it is not working as expected. https://snipboard.io/E7TmSi.jpg

Dan Riefstahl
                Blocked

Hi Sue,

Thanks for reaching out. Yes it does work with PHP 8. Our Joomla 4 demo is running PHP 8.1.14 and it’s working well. See here: https://joomla4.pixelpointplayground.com/utilities/tile-menu

By the looks of it, you may need to reconfigure the menu and make the submenu items top level. I can take a closer look if you’d like. Please provide admin access to alerts@pixelpointcreative.com

Thanks
                  Dan

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009 - 2022 Pixel Point Creative.  All Rights Reserved.

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters.
                Pixel Point Creative is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.